Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weather forecast

Not really the weather's, but my seasons - my coming baby Winter.

I went to see my OB last Tuesday but she was at the delivery room. After waiting for an hour, she called up her secretary to tell me to have my lunch first since her patient hasn't given birth yet. So I decided to just go back on Thursday.

It was one of my longest check-up with her. Not that there was something wrong, I just have lots of questions in mind - parang 1st born ulit hehehe. And a few reminders since I am not allowed to give birth between July 11 and 22, not that it is my due date since I am due on August, for she'll be going out of the country.

Baby's fine, head down, mataas pa daw sya, heart beat was okay, and 3days advance in size based from my last ultrasound.

I can give birth daw as early as August 14. Yikes! Di pa rin ako ready! Summer is not yet ready to be an ate!

No comments: