Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

At 36weeks

I had my check-up with my OB and it's going to be weekly from now on.

I have the same weight now with Winter, on my 36th week, when I was on my 30th week with Summer. Yes, I may look sooooooooo big now but I was bigger on my first pregnancy.

According to Ate Aida, it's still close (di ko alam kung alin ang close basta di pa sya lalabas) and the baby is still mataas. I just have to get my CBC test again and bio-physical ultrasound. I plan to get my ultrasound on Friday para kasama si Ate Summer.

I was on my liver/ampalaya diet for weeks now and taking calamansi juice too kasi medyo sinisipon ako. Sabi nila bawal daw calamansi kasi pampababa ng dugo. So I asked my OB, and she said Vitamin C will even help my body absorb my iron intake better. So continue pa rin ang aking calamansi juice.

Ha! Di pa lalabas si Winter. Di pa pwede kasi wala pa si Mommy. Di pa ako ready kasi di pa ako nakakatulog hehe. Pero ang bigat bigat na ng tsan ko, ang laki laki na!

No comments: