Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kuya Olejoe!

Summer stays at school until 10:30am on Fridays. Usually, I let her ride with Kuya Dojoe on their way to Bulacan on Fridays since I leave in the morning.

This time, I waited for her to finish her school. She was so excited to see me fetch her from school. Then, off we went to Karcraft to attend Kuya Olejoe's birthday lunch at Karcraft.

Grabe! It was a feast! We had almondigas, binagoongan (it's been a long time since I last ate binagoongan, bawal kasi kay Omar), inihaw na liempo and bangus (my oh my! they don't eat taba ng bangus, so I feasted on the taba of 2 big bangus) with steamed okra. I did not taste the calderetang kambing and adobong kambing from Fernando's na nga e. We had sansrival for desserts too.

Ang tigas na naman ng tsan ko. No photos, busy kakakain e. Happy birthday Kuya!

No comments: