Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No raising of hands.

Did Summer go to school today? Summer raise your hand!

Summer did not raise her hand at school when they sang for their attendance song. Summer did not go to school today.

Summer's sick. Over the weekend, she had a runny nose. On Sunday, she was starting to cough. This morning, she had a slight fever.

Omar talked to her that she cannot go to school because she's sick or else her classmates might be sick too. She agreed, though she was asking us to stay with her =(. But I can't! I have work to do and no one else can do it. My mom is not here.

Just before 9am, I received a text message from the head teacher of Summer's school asking how's Summer's finger. I told her it turned black and asked her what happened. Turned out that one of the boys closed the door of the rest room while Summer's finger was still at it. They have a rubber stopper for the door but other kids played with it. She assured me that they already talked to the kids.

I told her that Summer's absent due to slight fever because of her colds and cough, and not because of her black thumb. I said it's okay, mga bata yun e. Sana lang they would be careful next time.

Akala nya siguro susugurin ko sila hehehe tsaka di ko pinapasok anak ko dahil sa accident. Ayaw ko naman kasi maging over protective sa baby ko. Kahit naman nasa labas sya ng school, kung maaaksidente, maaaksidente. I want her to be strong. Kaya naman nya i-protect sarili nya e. Soon, she would have to learn to protect not just herself, but her coming baby brother. Am I too early not to protect her? Stage mom na nga ako e, magiging over protective pa.

No comments: