Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My bad!

Just last week, I read from www.babycenter.com not to blame preggies if they kept on forgetting stuff for they are busy thinking for two - herself and her baby.

I said to myself, I'm lucky I'm not much forgetful now that I'm pregnant with Winter.

Until I received a text message around 11:30am from Jane informing me that they are at the Church already and I must use the side entrance of the Church instead of the main entrance. I was so shocked! I totally forgot that I was invited to be one of the sponsors for her baby. My bad! Nakakahiya talaga. Although the church is so near lang, I cannot go yet since no driver was available yet and Omar won't let me drive on my own.

Humabol na lang kami ni Summer sa reception. Blooper talaga. Nakakahiya. Pati gift utang. Blame it on my pregnancy.

No comments: