Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Winter update.

I had my check-up again. My Ob was out of the country so a reliever, Dra. Ana Pangan, checked on me for the mean time.

I am 34weeks pregnant with Winter and my weight is the same when I was 32weeks pregnant with Summer, so I am a little bit smaller now than before.

She noticed too that I have a low cbc and advised me to take iron-rich food. I will have my cbc checked again when my OB returns. I asked her what will be the effect to my baby. She said nothing to worry for the baby since he is getting enough from me. Problem is, I'm giving it to him so I am lacking supply for myself and if I give birth and lose a lot of blood, I might need some blood transfer. Which I do not wish to happen so I am now in liver diet.

And she also noticed that I am quite big (kahit smaller na nga ako ng konti compared noon kay Summer) and advised me to eat healthy foods lang (was it her nice way of saying na mag-diet ako? hehehe)

And while she was trying to locate my baby's heartbeat, Winter kicked at the same time at the other side of my tummy. We were both surprised! I was surprised kasi he would often stop moving if somebody else's hand would touch my tummy.

Mataas pa ang baby, pwedeng pwede pa at kayang kaya pa mag-work. Nothing to worry, Mommy!

1 comment:

Mich said...

awww lapit ka na pala! will look forward to your birthing story ha and photos! :) glad that baby is doing great!