Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

3rd? or 4th?

I cannot recall if this was Summer's 3rd or 4th haircut.

She had her haircut today here at Bulacan where she had her first haircut - actually, more of shaved. Her hair was not pantay-pantay at the back so I just ask them to pantay it. I want to grow her hair long.
She was scared at first and refused to come near the seats even if she is used to the place already. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. She just sat quietly like a good girl and not moving at all. Though I have to entertain her with the photos in my digicam so she can turn her head this way and that way.Looks like a Gretchen haircut, huh! I hope it grows long fast and thick now, but not too thick please!

1 comment:

Jen said...

hahahaha gretchen haircut, i like that!