Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Ninang Onnie!

It's Ninang Onnie's birthday!

And it's the christmas party of mommy bloggers too =(. Too bad, I wasn't able to join though I was really planning to attend. It just skipped my mind that it was Onnie's birthday not until after I signed in that I will be coming to attend the party.

Papa prepared his oh so yummy karekare.

We were finally able to visit Tita Leslie to the hospital to bring them dinner that night.

Omar's cousin from Chicago, Jill and her cousin, came to join us celebrate Onnie's birthday and other relatives as well. They were joking around that they got stressed with Summer's non ending hyper activities.

And Summer got her flower girl dress! Janjanjajan....

No comments: