Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Vacations

Every year, we get to travel with my family just before the school starts. This is our reward after months of hard work in the business and to continually inspire us to work harder and for the kids to study harder. We usually go last week of May or first week of June, depending on when the kids will start their school.

Our first expedition was at Dos Palmas, when the abduction of the Abu Sayyaf happened 3 days after we left the place and we were even planning to extend our stay then. Then it was followed with a trip to Bohol, to Club Noah, to Davao, and to El Nido. We love to go to Coron at Palawan this time but my mom just had too much Palawan already.

Last May, she was mentioning of going to an Asian Cruise instead including Hong Kong so she could bring her grandchildren at Disneyland. Omar and Summer haven't been to Disneyland. It was too late for us then to book for the trip. I am still hoping that her offer is good until next year. So I better plan early this time.

I love surfing at www.HotelReservations.com where I can look for the best deals. They have everything you need for your travel or vacation. They offer flights arrangement, hotel reservations, car rentals, and even vacation packages. It's like a one stop shop. And what's more, it's travel you can afford with their competitive rates.

Now, I just have to invite my mom to sit with me in front of the computer, bring her to the site, and let her choose among the many recommendations we can get online. Where do you think is the best place to visit next? We can go domestic or international. Summer would love to travel and explore places, my little Dora the Explorer. I'm so excited!

No comments: