Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Someday...

Someday, we will have our own home.

It's not that we are not living in our own home now. It's my mom's and it's good for starters like me and Omar. I still dream of having our very own home, built and designed just for us.

I wish for a small homey house. One which will make you feel at home or comfortable once you set foot inside it. And I want a big stockroom where I can keep my garbages I refuse to throw. I want our master's bedroom to have its own receiving area and a walk-in closet, with a bath tub in our comfort room.

For our dining furniture, I want something not too formal. For the living room, a sofa set you can lie on. And no television inside our kid's room. No wireless phone at the public areas. We can have one inside our master's bedroom. This is to stop my kids from settling inside their room 24/7. I want them with me all the time hehehehe. Hmm... how about sleigh beds inside Summer's room?

It's fun to plan for your own home. Try surfing this site and you'll be amazed on how much ideas you can get from it.

No comments: