Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

I wanted Summer to have fun on her first Christmas here at the Philippines so I started early.

Omar and I set up our Christmas Tree! Summer had so much fun playing with us.I used her Christmas themed stuffed toys she received from her last 2 Christmas, bought red, green and silver Christmas balls on sale at SM department store, and bought an expensive Christmas lights.
Haay it's so expensive buying these Christmas lights. But I've been wanting to have the lights like that of Snoopy's or at cartoons using candle bulb. But these are just so expensive so I settled for strawberry lights instead, which I still found expensive. I just don't want to risk buying cheap christmas lights at Divi. So I guess these lights are even cheaper than having our house burn from getting cheap lights.
I'm so excited! Omar and I will go to Divisoria tomorrow to buy our Christmas gifts for our families and friends.

Have a Merry Christmas Summer! Ninang Jenny, can you buy us more Christmas stuffed toys please? Thanks!

No comments: