Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

The way to do it!

I wish to have a new digital camera with SD memory card! I wish for a digital picture frame!

I got my first digital camera when I got pregnant with Summer. I want to be able to capture her precious moments. I was able to print some of her pics until just before she turned 1. With unlimited shots, having the photos developed will cut a big percentage from our monthly budget. My mom's been nagging me for I still do not have printed photos of Summer's 1st birthday party and she's turning 3 on March already.

Until I heard about this digital frame so I surfed the net and saw it online. I wanted one! No need to print your photos. No need to bring out the computer or plug the camera to your TV set just for you to enjoy your photos. All you need is electricity, your memory card, and off you go! You can even get discounted rates at this site.

I'll earn for that one!

No comments: