Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My luck

We are not players. We just try our luck at the slot machines but no card or chip games for us.

I only get to try playing whenever we go to Las Vegas. And the last time I was there, I was even with Summer so definitely no playing at all. Not until we stopped at Barstow on our way home, I asked my cousin to hold Summer for a while while I try my luck with $ 5.00. And with just my last dollar, I hit something that let my machine lit up, turned out that I won $ 250.00. I was surprised! I didn't know how I did it but I'm sure was so happy and I cannot forget that luck!

But how often can I go to Vegas to try my luck? And going to Vegas is not that cheap too - what with the airfare going to the US, land ride going to Vegas, hotel accommodation and buffet meals.

But luck is just some finger typing away. This site will let you play your luck any time, any where. You can play online poker, online bingo, online craps, slots, and roulette. How convenient can that be?

Just be careful and don't let yourself get carried away. Set and keep your limits!

No comments: