Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Telemarketing

I always get a call from telemarketers offering me pre-approved credit cards and interest free credit cards with free annual fee for the first year.

I am happy with my credit card. I always bring it with me, something I would need in case of emergency - when I suddenly found something I've been looking for and I did not bring any cash with me. I use it whenever I go to the grocery store to do our shopping. It's unsafe here in the country to be carrying a lot of cash and you never know how much you need to bring, so to be sure and safe, I always bring with me my card.

And with the technology nowadays, credit card companies will surely make things easy for you. No need to go to the bank to check your available balance, your statements, and even do balance transfers for payments.

You'll just have to learn to use your credit card responsibly. Charge how much you can pay. See to it that you can settle your account on time and in full to avoid penalty and finance charges.

A credit card is not bad, it's the irresponsibility of the cardholder that makes it bad. Use it wisely and you'll find it helpful and useful.

No comments: