Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

Lights are not just lights

I just noticed that houses at the US and at Canada doesn't usually have built in lights at the ceilings in their rooms. They must have thought how inconvenient to replace busted lights at the ceiling. So I told myself, if and when I finally get to have my own home, I would try to avoid as much as possible to put lights at the ceiling and use lamps instead.

I can always go with floor lamps. I remember when we were installing the furnitures for our house at the Riverside, I was assigned to assemble the floor lamps to be assigned to every room. It was such a breeze installing them. I guess it was then when I decided to have them in my very own home someday.

And for doing office work while at home, we can always use table lamps or desk lamps. My parents just installed one at Jenny's room at Canada before they went home here in the Philippines. She's taking her masters at the University of Toronto and the floor lamp inside her room may not be enough for her.

Lights are not just lights and must not be taken for granted.

No comments: