Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Almost there

On our second trip to Europe, we were scheduled to visit London too and boy I was so excited! I was already teasing my nephews that I'll be seeing Harry Potter at the Hogwarts! But the first batch of our tour group got denied when applying for the London visa and due to time limit, we were not able to push through with our London trip.

I just love looking at the pictures of London online. I still dream of visiting London and staying at London hotels. I love sleeping at the hotels.
I would also like to visit Berlin too and see the monument of our very own Dr. Jose Rizal. I haven't been to Germany though it was just a train ride away from Amsterdam but it was just too far. That is one place I must see when I get the luck to visit Europe once again with my family. And another hotel to stay at - Berlin hotels!I've been to Paris and can never have enough of them. I love Paris hotels. We were able to stay in a hotel near their Metro and so easy to go around the city on your own. I remember going inside the Galleries La Fayette Department Store and going out at the other side and we cannot find the Metro. We just kept on walking while looking around until we saw the Pantheon and finally, the Metro. Whew!And finally, one of my favorite, Barcelona hotels! I love Sagrada de Familia. It's one of the finest architectural structure in the world. The architect died already ages ago but the structure is yet to finish on 2010. Wow! That will be such a big celebration.Visit Europe in style and in a practical way! Use www.cheaperthanhotels.com.

No comments: