Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Security

I am not street smart. I do not know how to commute. I am scared of getting robbed. I have nothing to teach my kid when it comes to street life. Good thing my MIL is there for her. They go out on Wednesdays taking the FX to Makati, sometimes they take the trike and jeep. She even get to ride the MRT already.

While MIL is teaching Summer, I discovered a site I can share with her, and you might want it too. Learn the Close Combat Training straight from the World Leader in Self Defense. He learned the skill from an attack he encountered which almost killed him and would love to share it with others for security.

Captain Chris' Combat is available for a free trial. Go ahead and learn the basics. I just wish everyone not to put into use what you will learn from the site. Stay safe!

No comments: