Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Second Opinion

My dad often remind us that little knowledge is dangerous - be it personal or business wise. One can never stop learning.

This may be the reason why I am so dependent to second opinion. It's hard for me to purchase something without getting a second opinion first - be it from my siblings, from my mom, or from hubby. But they cannot be always around, right?

Good thing the internet is always there for research, right at your fingertips. Click on this site, and it can help you find the best of what you are looking for. It even gives a lot of recommendations so you could choose what you think will best suit you.

For example, are you having hair loss problem? Visit this site and they will surely recommend provillus. Not familiar? Visit the site to read the good reviews.

Hear it straight from the users from their reviews and recommendations.

2 comments:

Apols said...

My dad often remind us that little knowledge is dangerous - be it personal or business wise. One can never stop learning.

I believe in this too :) Your dad is such a wise man :)

Jade said...

thanks apols!