Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

5 Things

Thanks for the tag, Kitty!

5 things found in my bag

* wallet
* mobile phone
* digital camera
* hand sanitizer
* hair brush

5 things found in my wallet
* Cash
* IDs - license, sss, etc
* Loyalty/Discount cards - suki, laking national, bench, etc
* Health card
* Photos - Omar and Summer

5 things found in my/our room
* Bed
* Dresser
* Books
* Clothes rack
* Hamper for the laundry

5 things I've always wanted to do
* travel
* shop
* visit a spa
* learn to cook
* learn photography

5 things I'm currently into
* blogging
* reading
* shopping for christmas gifts
* playing with summer
* working

5 people to tag for this meme
* Aggie
* Alpha
* Ann
* Kelly
* Mich

3 comments:

Mich said...

thanks for the tag Jade! Will do it soon and let you know as soon as I'm done. :D

alpha said...

hi jade! thanks for this.. will do this soon..

Jade said...

you're welcome mich and alpha. have fun!