Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

A busy Sunday

We had a very busy Sunday yesterday and I missed Summer.

We attended the 7:30am Mass at Barasoain Church, without Summer for she was still sleeping when we left for the Church.

After the mass, we had breakfast at home and fixed some things at home. I sent Summer to Paranaque already with my brother for she was not invited to the despedida de soltera.

After our lunch, we had coffee with Kuya and I got my Starbucks sticker card for Omar forgot to bring his own. I just hope I get to complete one while supplies are still available.

Then Omar and I went to SMX Convention Center for the car show. I was not as excited compared to the first time I attended a show. It's like they are displaying the same cars over and over again. I more looked at the promo girls hehehe, not all are sexy but most of them are, and not all are good looking, they are just sexy. I saw 2 pretty faces - insecure ba?We went home to Paranaque to meet my inlaws and went to Glorietta for their barong tagalogs for Odie's upcoming wedding. It was my first time to go to Glorietta after the blast and the smell is still there. It smells like nasusunog na kuryente. But still, Filipinos are Filipinos, still a lot of shoppers at the mall.

It was when we went home to my inlaws when I finally saw Summer again. I just like going to places with her, feels like it's not complete without her. Arte noh? Malling lang naman. E gusto ko lang kasama ko sya. =)

No comments: