Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

More trips to come

Oh wow! I love travelling! I just don't like spending hehehe. I want it free! Too much for wishes.

As incentive and motivation, my parents would usually bring the whole family for 3 days and 2 nights vacation. We usually do it within the Philippines. From our last trip, my mom thought of doing an Asian cruise but due to time limit, we went to Palawan instead. I hope the offer is still good for the next one.

Where to go? How much? What to do? I found all the answer in this trip planner website. It's like a one stop shop. I am so excited. What's good with this site is you hear it firsthand from those who had their trips and not from agents just trying to sell their stuff. You even get savings from getting the best deals. And you get to boast your travel experience to share it with to those who are planning to go places. If you are really good, your stories may even be featured at the site. And above all these, travel planner is free!

Oh time to work work work! So we can save save save! For more travel travel travels!

No comments: