Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

A must have?

Oh no! What are the signs of an internet addict? I have to check it for myself.

I am becoming internet dependent. I find it so hard working in the office every time my internet is down even if my work load is not internet dependent. Of course I need my internet connection for checking business related e-mails, okay personal the most. I also need it for my blogging to update my sister studying abroad, okay for my paid posts too. But there are a lot of other good reasons for internet too you know! Specially now a days, when bad elements are always out there stealing telephone cables.

Good thing there is now wi fi broadband services available. Now, we can have internet access anywhere, anytime as long as there is signal available. All you need is a wi fi capable computer, a router and off you go!

No comments: