Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

More of Europe

Italy is a country shaped like a booty. A country not only shaped like a leather good but a country known for its leather too. I wasn't able to buy any signature leather bag but I was able to buy one from the street, at least it was from Italy =). A place known for its many piazzas and water fountains.

I find hotels in Italy, at least where we stayed at, more of old design, with lots of paintings and sculptures. At Trevi Fountain, one must make a wish. How to make a wish? Stand with your back at the fountain and with the coin at your left hand tossed it over your right shoulder while making your wish. I cannot even remember my wish then.

The hotels in Rome are easy to talk to. We requested for a room near the front desk and they gave us a suite. I can remember they are serving boiled native eggs, toast, and jam for breakfast. We were able to see the sistene chapel at the Vatican - a city within a city. And the colosseum where we ate gelato and where men are dressed like gladiators and you can have photos taken with them for a fee.

I haven't been to Venice and Milan. But I've been to Venezia in Las Vegas so I can imagine the hotels in Venice. I saw the movie Milan and got a taste of hotels in Milan as well. Oh how I liked what I saw. It must be totally romantic riding the gondola and visiting the cathedrals of Milan.

Should you decide to visit Europe, drop by www.cheaperthanhotels.co.uk to see great accommodations and must see places.

No comments: