Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dilemma

As I was browsing the net looking for other sites where I can get our spare bed, I came across this another homemaker friendly site.

It's so user friendly, it will really help you when you're undecided or doesn't even know what exactly you were looking for.

The sites has its categories - be it by room, by style, or by color. So it's time saving as well. What's more is also have items on sale! And now they are offering 30% off on their selected items.

They do national delivery, online buying, suggestions, and even tips to maintain your furniture.

It is one fine furniture store where you can buy your furniture online. I will surely recommend this site to my wedding photographer who is starting to furnish his new home.



No comments: