Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shopping Galore

The bosings went to Baguio with the driver so I have no company car for 2 days. I went fine on a Monday. Unfortunately, fortunately for me, my car was color coding on Tuesday so I wasn't able to report for work at Bulacan.

In the morning, Mama and I went to Binan, Laguna to fit my gown for Odi's wedding. On our way home, we stopped by SM Bicutan to have lunch. Celine was on sale! I was able to buy my shoe for Php 499.00 only and I bought my second pair for Php 99.00 only! What a deal! We then had our lunch at Tokyo Tokyo.

In the afternoon, we went to Glorietta with Summer. We tried looking for Summer's shoes for her gown but she just want to try flip flops. You cannot wear flip flops with a gown. I bought my Christmas dress! I bought my birthday gift for Omar, pasalubong for Tito Adnie, my bag for Odie's wedding, and gifts for Nana Mameng. Ang gastos! Syempre, Summer played at the play area and rode the toy train.We had dinner at DeliFrance.

Sarap mag-shopping! Magastos lang. Thanks Mama!

No comments: