Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bridal Shower

We were invited to join Carla's bridal shower hosted by her mom, Tita Cata, at Ayala Alabang.

We came in late for we came all the way from Bulacan. There were a lot of mommies there and we were 1 long table. Mama brought bibingka with monggo and everybody loved it.

We played games, had counselling on how to be a Godly wife, and opening of the gifts. We did not finish the event since Onnie still had to hear mass. We weren't able to see Tita Cata's gift for Carla which was a framed letter from Odie, sayang we didn't get to see her reaction.

That night, Omar and I had a talk. Looks like I'm not a bad wife after all. I just need to improve in some aspects.

Good luck Carla! I hope you like my gift for you!

No comments: